Senior Leader Development Program
We designed and led a 6-module high-profile development program to enhance the executive leadership competencies of the C-levels of a Chinese conglomerate.
The client was a Chinese Conglomerate headquartered in Hong Kong while having footsteps in diverse business areas across China. They wanted to build a program to develop their top-level business leaders across business units on essential topics related to the current market, also as a way to create opportunities for cross-business-unit-collaboration.
- It was difficult to identify the key topics to be developed on and to ensure learning transfer.
- As there were numerous business school courses and learning providers in the market, our client was unsure how to differentiate the quality and choose the best-fit vendors based on their needs.
- The participants’ level was the highest level in the competency framework among the company structure. They need to learn about various topics in order to be effective as a company executive.
- To create an engaging program for business leaders to learn and to network with each other.
- The program needed to be sustainable in that the internal learning & development team can learn how to do it going forward.
Tailor- Made Solutions
Training Curriculum Development
GML leadership experts developed a customized training curriculum with key learning topics and objectives, mapped to the company core competency framework.
Leadership Development Program Design
Based on the training curriculum, we co-created a 6-module leadership development program comprising business school lectures, company field visits, talks and other learning activities to boost areas related to leadership and business.
Program Management & Faciliation
GML consultants were to help manage and facilitate selected modules.